Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Lately I've been hearing from friends and family that they're having a hard time visualizing what I'm up to. So here's a post with visuals! Check it out.




Here's Building 32 on the University of Southampton's Highfield campus. New, very modern and whizzy steel, concrete, glass structure with all the latest tech built in or in development within. I have a desk now on the fourth floor with the 'Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia' group. No computing gear as yet -- I need to spec out my needs and they'll order it up.


Lost in thought. ;-p























Looking east across the River Itchen estuary from my wee office at my Priory Rd. lodging.








And here's a look at Priory Rd. just out front of the house where I'm lodging for now. Mine is the one with the third bay window from the right.
















Ok, so I start lectures tomorrow and participate in a meet & greet for postgrads in the Engineering, Science and Mathematics schools. Then back home to burn on some network analysis studies. Busy, busy, busy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

surf's up baby!
duuuude, you sound sooo grown up!!!
what the hell happened! ...and with a teenager, too?! yikes!

Happy Birthday Evan!!! from auntie shannon, out in alohaland!

Susan said...

Can I just say that the "Changed Priorities Ahead" sign is singularly AWESOME?! Some things are just so cool about the UK :)